Mar 16, 2018
As anyone walking the Magdalene path will know; when the Goddess
wants something she finds a way…
When Julie and I joined in Sacred Conversation for this episode
there wasn’t a set script, outline or direction. I called her in,
inspired by a tiny sentence she’d shared in an episode on her own
podcast The Priestess Podcast.
Little could we have known that Mary would take us deep into the
important topics of spirituality, social justice and structural
IN THIS EPISODE YOU
WILL HEAR JULIE AND I TALK ABOUT:
- How and when Mary Magdalene first showed up for Julie.
- The two different ways that Mary Magdalene supports and works
- How Mary is a resister, a warrior and someone who’s risen above
- Mary Magdalene as a strong agent for social justice and
- How spiritual bypassing is extremely dangerous and kills
- How spirituality is about doing the inner work so that we may
change our outer world.
- How Donald Trump has served as a catalyst.
- Drawing a line in the sand and setting clear boundaries.
- Being willing to hear and see despite being uncomfortable as a
- White privilige, white supremacy and racism.
- How self-care is more than afternoon naps, bubblebaths and
getting your nails done.
- – and much, much more…
This episode is potent, get ready to have some veils lifted.
Find the episode here: