May 25, 2018
When Tash and I joined for our Sacred Conversation I had no clue
as to why I’d been called to invite her in, only that I’d been
nudged for a while, so I followed guidance.
What transpired was the most beautiful and soulfully
deep transmission on divine embodiment…
There were time during the time we spent together when I would
look at Tash and see the Goddess radiating through her and I hope
this episode of The Magdalene Voices will serve you well.
IN THIS EPISODE OF THE
MAGDALENE VOICES YOU WILL HEAR TASH AND I TALK ABOUT:
- Divine embodiment, what it means and is.
- Separation of human and divine.
- Tash’s deepening into her own divinity.
- Praying to something “up in the sky”.
- The Big Divide.
- How the divine essence is rooted within us as a seed.
- how to meet the divinity all around us.
- How you activate your divine seed.
- Why you need to shut up and quiet your mind.
- Why surrendering to the unknown is key.
- The 6 point star.
- The lack vibration Tash sees.
- The 5 portals and their inner aspect.
- How divinity expresses itself in many forms.
- Why it’s important for us to cultivate the different aspects of
ourselves in order for divinity to meet us.
- Opening yourself up to the dissolution of boundaries.
- How the work we do becomes foundational for those who come
- Offering our ancestors a different story.
- Healing our ancestral lines and those around us.
- How embodiment of a frequency becomes cellular.
- The undoing, unveiling and relearning.
- The mirroring, reflection and triggering – opportunities for
healing and learning.
- Embracing yourself as a healer and holder of a frequency.
- The fear of being ostracised for being who you are.
- – and much, much more…
Find the show notes here: https://mariaestela.com/2018/05/the-magdalene-voices-divine-embodiment-w-tash-mitch