Apr 13, 2018
When I started The Magdalene Voices I promised that I would,
from time to time, share my personal story, insight, knowledge,
wisdom and revelations… Today is that day…
In this episode of The Magdalene Voices I share a large chunk of
my personal story and what got me to where I am currently. And so
if you have ever wondered who the person behind the show is here’s
your chance to get to know me a little better…
IN THIS EPISODE I SHARE
- My near death experience at 11.
- Why I “left” God at the age of 14.
- How A Course in Miracles found me and the huge
part Marianne Williamson played in it.
- The serendipity I experienced when I had to find a place to
stay when in California for 3 months in 2012.
- My journey through dark nights and rude awakenings.
- What, if anything, I would change.
- What I find to be the missing piece in the current rise of the
- – and much, much more…
Go here for
the episode notes.