Jan 23, 2018
The idea that Mary Magdalene and Yeshua may not only have had a
relationship, but have been destined for each other beyond time and
space, may perhaps to some seem outlandish, none the less it is the
premise for Author Wencke Braathen’s historical novel Rituals in
In this episode of The Magdalene Voices Wencke shares with us
how her own journey through the stages of womanhood is directly
related to the writing of this fictional story of Yeshua and Mary
Magdalene and why she could not have written it until now.
I invite you to join us on a journey mixing folklore and mystery
IN THIS EPISODE YOU
WILL HEAR WENCKE AND I TALK ABOUT:
- Sacred Sexuality and its connection to the body.
- How enlightenment is not a turning on of the light, but instead
clearing out gunk.
- Why you may sometime feel too close to someone even though you
are not touching them.
- How Wencke sees Mary Magdalene and Yeshua as spiritual
- How the rising of the Divine Feminine is ALSO a call for the
rise of the Divine Masculine..
- The difference between the Celtic and Catholic Church.
- How the current #metoo & #timesup movements are connected
to the suppression of sexuality, union and the Divine Feminine and
- How power, sexuality and chakras are connected.
- How sacred sexuality can bring enlightenment if you understand
how to work with it.
- Why you need to make a foundation.
- – and much, much more…