Mar 30, 2018
Margaret Starbird and her profound body of work is like a beacon
of light, not only letting us know that
there is another side to the stories we have
been told for centuries, but provides us with all of the clues so
that we might see for ourselves and make our own conclusions.
Having spent years of extensive research she gives us the tools
enabling us to see what has been hidden in plain sight.
She, like you and I, stand upon the shoulders of our foremothers
and sisters, without whom none of what we create would have been
She, like you and I form part of the ever expanding circle of
IN THIS EPISODE YOU
WILL HEAR MARGARET SHARE FROM HER TREASURE TROVE OF WISDOM AND
KNOWLEDGE AS WE TALK ABOUT:
- How Margaret first became interested in the search for the Holy
Grail and reclaiming the “Sacred Feminine” in Christianity.
- What lies at the basis of the belief that Yeshua and Mary
Magdalene may have been married and had a child.
- Where the title “the Magdalene” came from.
- How the ancient cults of “Sacred Marriage” is related to the
story of Mary Magdalene and Yeshua.
- What happened to Mary Magdalene after the Crucifixion.
- Why this truth the “Sacred Union” at the heart of Christianity
- How the information about the Sacred Marriage in Christianity
managed to survive.
- What Leonardo Da Vinci’s painting “The Last Supper” have to do
with the suppressed tradition about Mary Magdalene as the “Lost
- How the very first heresy was the denial of the Bride.
- Why Margaret believes that the Passion of the Christ does not
begin at Gethsemane or the Last Supper but at the beginning of the
week with the anointing of Yeshua’s body.
- How synchronicities played an important part of Margarets
- How Mary Magdalene & Yeshua are the archetypes for the
union of flesh and divinity – as are you.
- – and much, much more…